Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Well Crafted Wednesday #24!! {Link Party}

Oh my goodness! We made it through Halloween and the holiday marathon is just beginning! I said to my hubby today "Can you believe we are just a few weeks away from putting the Christmas tree up?!" Yes..I am one of those people that starts listening to Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving :)

I can't wait to start doing all sorts of fun Christmas-y things around the house! :)

For now, I want to see all your projects that you are working on!

If you are new to the party, welcome!! I am so happy to have you!! Please spread the word - the more the merrier!!

The Well Crafted Home

**PARTY RULES - PLEASE READ** 
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button above!
3) Please no links to giveaways or link parties!
4) Please visit at least a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments!!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your party! Thanks so much for hosting! I'd like to invite you to my Twirl & Take a Bow party at www.houseontheway.com Hope you can stop by!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO happy to have you Leslie! Thanks for linking up! I will stop by and check out your party too! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!