Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

Key Art

I love finding stuff to beautify my walls in my home! I am a newlywed so our walls are a bit bare but they are filling up!

I did find one piece of DIY art that I would love to put up in my home! Its made by Courtney from A Diamond in the Stuff and It's a very clever way to re-purpose some old clutter lying around your home. It makes a really pretty and interesting piece.

Take a look:


Isn't this so cute?! I love this way of de-cluttering the junk drawer in your home! Make it into art!! Everyone has old keys lying around and they tell a story when they are used like this. It gives this art so much character!

Here is a close up:


Thank you Courtney for such an awesome idea! You can find the tutorial for this cool art here!

**UPDATE!! I made my own key art too! Check it out here!**


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!