Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

3D Paper Ball Ornaments

I love those lamps that look like those beautiful paper chandeliers that you would find at unique gift stores. You can find some examples of these chandeliers here, here, and here. I think they just add so much personality to a room!

This tutorial from How About Orange can help you to create a unique shape for a beautiful lamp or chandelier that will cost you about $5.00 max! Much better than the price of $139.50 for the lamps from the store!


Although the ornaments in the picture are used for decoration on a table, it would be easy to attach them a Christmas light string or a lamp! I cannot wait to see what these look like on my book shelf!

I would love to see what all of you create with these! Please leave a link to pictures of projects that you create with these beautiful ornaments!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!